Zojirushi has returned to market with a new, upgraded version of its very popular BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso bread maker, which was rated by many experts and owners as the “best bread maker” on the market. The new Zojirushi BB-PDC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Plus Breadmaker is the upgraded version of the extremely popular BB-PAC20. For anyone who is unfamiliar with Zojirushi, when it comes to bread machines, Zojirushi raises itself above the competition with the quality of their products. Zojirushi represents the “crème de la crème” of bread makers.
Zojirushi BB-PDC20 Vs Zojirushi BB-PAC20
The Zojirushi BB-PDC20 “Virtuoso Plus” is basically the same bread machine as the BB-PAC20, “plus” a few new features.
Expanded healthy course options. Zojjirushi has added five new courses to accommodate people with special dietary needs. Now there are settings to make European bread, sugar-free bread, salt-free bread, multigrain bread and vegan bread in addition to the others.
Printed pre-programmed course numbers. The Zojirushi Virtuoso Plus has all the pre-programmed course numbers printed on its lid so now you can easily select the courses without having to go back to your manual.
The rest of the features are pretty much the same between the two.
- Dual kneading paddles. Double kneading blades ensure that all ingredients are thoroughly mixed in a uniform fashion, especially when it comes to the more complex recipes, like specialty and whole grain breads.
- Memory settings. You can preload the BB-PDC20 with your three favorite custom recipes, so you won’t have to stop and look up the recipe each time you bake. This is a great time-saving feature.
- Delay timer. Load the ingredients into your machine, set the delay timer and go to bed, secure in the knowledge that you’ll have a hot, freshly-baked loaf waiting for you in the morning.
- Versatility. The BB-PDC20 goes far beyond bread, with pre-programmed settings for a wide range of additional products, including pizza dough, cinnamon rolls, artisan breads, gluten-free bread, sourdough, buns, and cakes. It even has a setting to make fresh homemade jam.
- Quick baking cycle. When you need bread in a hurry, this setting can deliver a fresh loaf in about two hours.
What can we say? The best bread machine just got better. Its price tag hovers at around $350, and the expense may be discouraging to some. However, if you want to be sure you are getting a high-quality machine that will deliver a great product time and time again, it is the best bread machine on the market. The heavy paddles, versatile pre-programmed settings, solid construction and durability make it the only choice if you want the best.