The Oster 2-pound Expressbake bread maker is an amazing deal for someone who is trying to spend as little as possible on a home bread machine. This bread machine is the absolute best machine for the least amount of money.
The Oster Expressbake Bread Machine provides a good amount of settings that will keep your options open when it comes to baking a variety of different kinds of bread. It is a very affordable way to be introduced into the world of home bread makers.
It doesn’t have any extra fancy features like automatic yeast dispenser or custom bake settings, but this machine can provide the beginner with fresh, high-quality bread in the comfort of the home kitchen for a minimal introductory price. The loaves of bread this machine produces won’t look like store-bought bread, but the taste will still be excellent.
Because the Oster Expressbake is a budget bread maker, the user will have to learn how to follow recipes exactly in order to assure the machine produces consistent bread each time. It won’t be as easy to use as many high-end models, but if you just want basic fresh and healthy homemade bread, this machine won’t let you down.
Click here to get free shipping and up to 30% off from Amazon
Oster Expressbake Bread Machine Features
Here is a list of features that makes the Oster Expressbake the best bread maker for someone on a budget.
- Pre-programmed settings. The Oster Expressbake offers nine different settings that will enable you to make different kinds of bread easily. Some of the settings include Basic, Quick, Whole Wheat, Dough and Sweet cycles. It also includes three different crust settings which let you decide how dark you want the crust to be. It is important to note that the Quick setting refers to quick breads such as banana bread or gingerbread, not to the baking time.
- Expressbake setting. If you need fresh bread in a hurry, this is a great machine to have on hand. The handy expressbake setting will get you a loaf of fresh bread in just about an hour.
- 13 hour programmable baking timer. Like the higher-priced alternatives from Zojirushi and Panasonic, the Oster Expressbake offers you the option of loading ingredients into the machine and delaying the baking time. This is a great feature to have if you want to have fresh-baked bread for breakfast – or for dinner, for that matter. All you have to do is set the timer and you’ll have a fresh loaf when you need one.
- Large LED display. This machine has easy-to-read LED displays that let you keep track of exactly where you are in the baking cycle. This can be helpful when you are still getting used to the machine and its features.
- Easy clean interior. The Oster Expressbake Bread Machine features an easy-to-clean, non-stick interior. Not only can you have freshly baked bread in a hurry, the clean up is a snap.
- Adjustable loaf sizes. Another feature this affordable machine has is adjustable loaf sizes. The largest loaf is 2 pounds, but you can make smaller loaves as well if you have a smaller family.
Why Should You Buy The Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Breadmaker?
The Oster Expressbake Breadmaker is the best deal for the least amount of money. It is a very basic machine, but still provides the user with a variety of bake settings. It comes complete with measuring scoop, measuring cup and kneading blade removal tool, as well as a manual that will walk you through every step of the process while you learn to use the machine.
Obviously, when you buy a machine to save money, you will sacrifice some consistency and ease-of-use. It will take learning to consistently produce perfect loaves, but if you are willing to put in the effort, you will be surely delighted with the quality of bread that this machine is capable of producing.
Leave a Comment